One of the things we love about doing roundtable panel discussions with our customers is the feedback we receive:
"In your own words, how would you describe what Cywest does compared to 'typical' telecomm?"
- “The way I describe it is, you can get more bang for your buck with a
properly setup system. I'm buying a commodity but they put an extra
value that is tailored to my business. I tell my IT staff that my lawyers,
(My customers) don't understand different IT problems. I don't have to
worry about the telecomm pillar. I don't have that level of comfort with
the big guys.”
- “They are a telecomm
company but also a data center. When dealing
with the infrastructure, we do our document management with them.
It ran smoothly from start to finish and haven't had any problems
since. They have a great team.”
"What are a few words or adjectives you would use that best personify
- “Reliable, Very timely, worry-free.”
- “Reliable, committed, transparent.”
"What makes Cywest special or unique?"
- “Attention to detail and overly responsive. I wish my children would
respond to me as quickly as they do.”
- “Their attention to detail and follow-through, responsiveness. One of
the top companies I've ever worked with. They get back to us right
away within minutes.”
- “They are proactively giving me information about the health of the
networks. With others we had to indicate a problem.”
"What made you decide to work with Cywest?"
- “Negative past experience with other vendors, they came recommended.
You don't have to worry about Cywest.”
- “Reliability of the service and the quality of the customer service.”
- “The comfort level that we felt with them in our discussions with them.
We felt that the level of commitment would be much greater than going
with someone else.”